Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall List 2012


Every new season, I make a list of things I want to accomplish. Some of these can be small accomplishments and some of these can be larger. I try to do seasonal lists such as this one as a reminder to appreciate the simpler things in life. 


1. Play in a pile of leaves
2. Go to a cider mill
3. Go on a road trip
4. Go camping
5. Have a Star Wars marathon
6. Snuggle under blankets all day and relax
7. Create something new
8. Take fall pictures
9. Carve a pumpkin
10. Find a new favorite band
11. Go to a show
12. Go wine tasting
13. Knit a scarf
14. Felt something
15. Watch a new series
16. Look up new counseling theories
17. Have a yes day (my last one was very successful, I ended up singing with a band at a bar)
18. Have a spa day
19. Feel infinite
20. Go out to the end of the lighthouse and enjoy the sight
21. Spend time with the elderly
22. Let go of a vice
23. Buy flowers for myself
24. Learn a new skill
25. Write down my experiences
26. Read at least 15 books (school books don't count!)
27. Have a completely spontaneous day
28. Go to a haunted house
29. Go to Rocky Horror
30. Have a girls' night
31. Get rid of 20+ items I don't need
32. Drink hot apple cider
33. Listen to the rain outside
34. Sit in complete silence 
35. Have a dinner party
36. Make a new friend
37. Reconnect with old friends

That's all for now. I'm sure there will be more to come!

1 comment: