Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Give me a second I, I need to get my story straight

This writing is free association, so I can't promise you if it makes that much sense. 

Man, Life, I tell ya. 

I've been going through some intense experiences this month. Normally, I wouldn't mind, but I hate the month of September for a few reasons dealing with loss. Four years this week and sometimes, it still hurts. However, I refuse to let my past define me. 
Luckily, most of my experiences this month (and life in general) have been positive. Confusing, but positive. 
I always try to enjoy life for whatever it throws at me. We can't feel real happiness without experiencing real pain. 
One thought that really struck a chord with me is the idea that we don't have to understand or think about something too much to enjoy it. We shouldn't. If we over-analyze something too much, we begin to second guess ourselves. I'm going with this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment